PPI has assembled a talented group of successful players and is providing them with a wide array of benefits.
Members will benefit from:
- The notoriety and publicity garnered from being part of a selective group of highly successful players.
- Having an agent with relationships in place to compensate you when your breakout win occurs.
- Participation in discounts offered by PPI partners in areas such as travel, hotel, auto and all forms of insurance.
- A personalized web presence to share with friends, family and colleagues interested in your poker success.
- There is no cost to becoming a member, no sharing of tournament winnings, no cost for accessing member benefits.
- Agency fees are only paid for obtaining endorsements and appearances revenue.
- In order to be considered for acceptance as a PPI Member you must meet one the following criteria;
- Have a minimum 100,000.00 in career earnings as reported by The Hendon Mob, Bluff Power Rankings, Card Player or Poker Pages
- Have a minimum of $300,000 in career online earnings (all screen names combined)
- Contribute in a positive manner to the poker community through other means of influence –such as media, charitable organizations, policy, and entertainment. These considerations that do not meet the criteria outlined above will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Process for Team Membership Consideration:
Fill out the application page and agree to the terms and conditions of PPI's player contract.
Upon receipt of your application it will reviewed and a determination shall be within 72 hours. The decision to allow membership is based on the above criteria and subject to the discretion of PPI staff.