Check out this new and thrilling way of enjoying our PPI POKER Tournaments! Sell your Tournament Action to other players or stake the players that you think will win!
Terms and Conditions
- This service is strictly for regulated person to person staking purposes.
- You acknowledge the risk of financial loss when Staking other players and additionally acknowledge that GGNetwork bears no responsibility for any such loss
- You agree that your use of our ‘Sell Action/Staking’ services is at your sole option, discretion, and risk.
- You agree that by Selling your Action, the information on your ‘Staking Profile’ page will be accessible to potential backers.
- Players who wish to Sell their Action must first register for a Tournament
- After registering, Sellers (players Selling their Action) must set the percentage of their Action for sale as well as the Mark-up that they are Selling their Action for.
- Players may only Sell their Action while a Tournament is Registering.
- Sellers have the right to cancel Selling their Action at any time before a Tournament starts.
- Backers must pay the full amount of the total Stakes they have bought.
- Stakes must be purchased in increments of 1%.
- Once a Stake has been purchased, it is non-refundable except in certain specific situations.
- Sellers are paid for the Stakes they have sold when one wins or is knocked out of the Tournament.
- Any Tournament prize money that a Staked Player wins will be distributed automatically amongst one’s Backers in proportion to the Stake that those Backers have purchased.
- The following are situations in which a Backer’s Stake may be refunded:
- If the Backer has purchased a Stake from a Seller and this Seller subsequently decides to cancel the Sale of one’s Action.
- If the Seller unregisters from a Tournament before it begins.
- If a Tournament is cancelled for unforeseen circumstances.
- Staking is not available for Rebuy/Add-on Tournaments.
Staking Profile Page
Your ‘Staking Profile’ page will be accessible to potential Backers when you are Selling your Action.
Check the Tournament Performance records of other players and decide if you want to buy their Action.